Saturday, September 8, 2007

Maskito Atack--by Janse

The aftermath of the maskito atack.
We have bine in the hoettell for three days. I had a maskito atack. I have maskito bits hvriwar (everywhere) on me an it fet like the chicken pocs. And I stil havam so I tooc panincril (Benadryl) so dos it ich inimor (anymore) now ther is maskitos everiwar in the hottell we are killin all of the maskitos in the hottell. And the hoettell has a swimming pole and a jim. I hate maskitos and my sisters are visiting us at the hoettel to day. We gowin to the mosmit (amusement) park. It is like loogn bot u can racd with foorwills (four wheelers). It is asam (awesome) and I crast and my sit fle af (seat flew off) and it was fofi (funny) and on bomr (bumper) cars was fonj (fun) pcas they have no sitbilt (seatbelts) and thers a tin (thing) like th titl waf (tidal wave) bot it I ronb and it spins it is cool. I like this plas it is asom and cool.

Janse

3 comments:

The Waterfalls said...

Dear Janse:
I love your blog!!!!! Sorry about the pesky mosquitos. When I was about your age I too was attacked by mosquitos and suffered the itch for days. Glad that you could counter the problem with a fun day at the amusement park. Go Janse, GO!
love, Miss Nancy

Larson Family said...

Janse,

Let those mosquitos know who's the boss. KILL THEM ALL!!!!

Spence

The Secret Principles Talkcast - by TheSecretModerator said...

Hey Janse-

Awesome blog! I'm now in Florida (moved last week) and in the evening the mosquitos and no-see-ums come out to dine - on ME if I'm outside. They hurt!

Keep blogging - I'll keep reading.

Love,
Poppie