Thursday, September 6, 2007

Begging for Forgiveness.

Americans are visual creatures and the advent of digital technology seems to have proprogated our fascinations with pictures. Admittedly, I share this fetish. Which is exactly why I proudly, and without apology, set our digital camera to shoot 8 meg pictures. Only the best, I say. Ditto, with the high resolution video camera. Sadly a 28k connection has us crippled. That coupled with the fact that a power converter without an adaptor magically becomes a door stop. Thus we have worn out our long lasting lithium ion batteries.

In summary, we went to the orphanage for 2 hours today. Shot some Emmy Award winning footage of our beautiful girls, met their friends, and toured the whole place but we are will be unable to share any of riveting action until we get the technical stuff straight. If my brother-in-law the computer nerd is reading this he'd say "Yeah, that's about par for the course." and would promptly remedy the whole thing with some duck tape all the while muttering under his breath, “Why was that so hard?”

Nevertheless, the orphanage was fascinating. I will post on this later. Debbie is planning on uploading pictures and talking about our first bonding experience. I'd be lying if I told it wasn't the quickest 2 hours of my life. The girls are so sweet and so excited. And us you might ask, we are computer disabled relying only a few battery cells fighting for their lives to record and remember for all you may be watching on.

Good thing I thrive on pressure. I will do better.

guy

1 comment:

ReNae said...

It sounds like you are all having a blast! The girls are beautiful. I read to Jeremy the part about the computers and he laughed so hard. :) Yay! Another girl Sydney's age. She will be so excited. Give everyone hugs and kisses from us! I hope that all is going well. Keep posting its getting addictive! Tee hee. Darn you another thing I am addicted to online. Sheeze.
Love you all---Nay