Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Best of the Boys

Yulia's monkey meets the boys stuffed animals.



Just in case there was any doubt in anyone's mind, these guys are the unsung heroes of the entire proceedings. With us through thick and thin, they have remained a source of joy, and occassional pain, for the past few weeks. A true reminder that the grass is not always greener, just quieter in someone else's family. To the locals, we are walking three ring circus. But truly, we needn't look far to find that we have been blessed with great kids, great brothers, to both me and their sisters. I feel honored to be called their father. I've never been much to brag about my children but for the record this unique experience we've shared together has been something I think everyone will remember. And with any luck, never forget. guy


Kazak coneheads.


And in the center ring, the wonderboy, Jansen.


Posing "Don Juan" style for the locals.



Two peas in a leather pod.


Hide and Seek.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Oh, how I love your children! The boys are the greatest kids. I miss them.
Thank you SO much for sharing this experience with us.
Love,
Megan

Meg said...

I think I just soiled myself.
Ben

Nikolas said...

Hey guys! Ya'll look like you're having an awesome time! Nice two-headed monster. :)

-[Uncle] Nikolas "the Mighty"